The experience acquired by the Consortium due to technical, scientific and management activities carried on in industrial research projects strengthened the skills necessary to manage and coordinate European, National and Regional projects.
These activities are not limited to the management of funded projects but involve also the early stages of conceiving a project proposal.
In particular, it is possible to identify 4 priority actions that the Consortium makes available as a service for its members and third parties:
1) Preliminary study of the project proposal through the evaluation of ideas, based on the skills of its employees and of the associated CNR researchers;
2) Support for the creation of a partnership skilled on the subject matter of the proposal. This action also includes the activity of "scouting" - among members and contacts of the Consortium - of the most suitable partners to develop the project proposal as a whole;
3) Support in writing project proposals, especially for industrial projects or research issues related to environmental monitoring and remediation;
4) Management of the project that will ensure the control and supervision according to the pre-established work plan. At the same time, the technical, scientific and financial aspects will be followed as a whole, in order to achieve the general objectives of the project.
These skills have been acquired over time by the Consortium staff thanks to the involvement into technical, scientific and management activities of projects or work groups in industrial commissions.
Proambiente coordinated and managed as leader 4 POR-FESR and 2 Climate-KIC projects up to now, and is also involved in various regional, national and European projects as responsible of specific tasks of industrial research and technological transfer.
As far as project proposals are concerned, Proambiente consortium can make available:
- Specialized personnel with technical, scientific, management and administrative skills;
- Common areas for the organization of meetings or project events;
- Skills in the management of dissemination events / initiatives;
- Personnel skilled in the production of dissemination material (Brochures, Flyers, Videos).