Il monitoraggio dell’atmosfera viene proposto sia in termini di servizi che di sviluppo di strumentazione.
As far as atmospheric monitoring is concerned, Proambiente can provide both advanced services and instrumentation development.
A highly skilled R&D team works on the design and the fabrication of various typologies of prototypes (sensors, instrumentation and systems) suited for air analysis, by exploiting micro- and nano-structured technologies characterized by limited maintenance costs and low power consumptions.
Proambiente has a wide range of instrumentation for
- climate control and monitoring,
- determination of compounds' chemical composition
- speciation of dust and aerosol (healthcare)
thus providing a versatile and adaptable service for any request
Besides data acquisition, a service of data processing is supplied following a multidisciplinary and coordinated approach, with the contribution of mathematical flow-models.
Satellite data-acquisition and data-processing represents a further important element of this section, since it allows the monitoring and the evaluation of territorial conditions.
- Optical-Spectrum systems and Remote-Sensing innovative devices (DOAS, mini-LIDAR) for satellite, mobile and terrestrial monitoring of pollutants, particulate matter and UV radiation.
- Instrumentation for continuous analysis of atmospheric aerosol, weather parameters, rainfalls (high power ceilometer), atmospheric thermal structure, speed of wind (mini-SODAR) and gaseous, liquid or solid compounds (cavity ring down technique).
- Modular, portable, autonomous and remote-controlled integrated system used to perform measurements on the atmospheric composition (trace-level gaseous compounds and aerosol) and weather parameters in harsh environments.
- Miniaturized gas chromatographic systems equipped with innovative Metal OXide (MOX) sensors to analyze air samples (e.g. trace-level detection of volatile organic compounds or polycyclic aromatics hydrocarbons) in proximity of pollutants emission sources (e.g. dumps, incinerators, farms, etc.).
- Low-cost and low-power consumption systems, based on nano-structured thin film sensors, selective pre-concentrators and specific filters for indoor air quality monitoring aimed at safeguarding workers' health and comfort, and detecting poison gas leaks or harmful chemical compounds.
- Systems for the quantification of atmospheric pollutants (portable dosimeters suited for healthcare)